Random Thoughts

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Whiplash

My head doesn't know what it's priorities are. i have so many tasks and other business to keep track of that I'm getting a little bogged down in what needs to be done first. What's the most important task on my list? Hmm, wedding planning, future mother-in-law visit planning, cooking dinner, laundry, shopping for running shoes and other clothes? AACKK!

I'm going to forget something. Right now, as I'm sitting here, I'm realizing that I should be working on a few invitation issues instead of, oh, I don't know ... blogging. I have to start cooking dinner soon too. The only probably with that tiny cooking plan is that I don't know when Alejandro is going to be back home. I don't want to make something that doesn't reheat well. Oh well, it'll be his loss.

AACKKK! I'm just going to dive into it and we'll see what happens. It's the only way to solve priority problems like this. I always seem to have too many irons in the fire so I'll muddle through somehow. I just have to avoid contracting the grouchies along the way. That's the truly hard part.

No comments: